Capital markets and fundraising operations
Brandford Griffith & Associés has a widely recognised experience and acts on a regular basis in listings on the French regulated exchanges of private companies or in privatisations, on occasion with first rate US firms.
The Firm regularly assists and advises the different players – issuers and financial establishments, whether French or foreign – in the structuring of operations, the choice of different placement programmes or financial instruments to be issued.
Brandford Griffith & Associés has acted as:
- Adviser to Sequana, the leading player in the paper-making sector, in relation to its €150mn capital increase with preferential subscription right, and to the investment of FSI, the French sovereign wealth Fund
- adviser to ABN Amro Rothschild in the context of the merger of Amboise Investissement and Altamir & Cie., the listed corporate vehicles of Apax Partners, followed by the share capital increase of the merged entity (Altamir Amboise)
- adviser to NextRadio TV, Natixis, BNP Paribas, CM-CIC Securities for the issuance of bonds by NextRadioTV
- adviser to Société Générale, Banque Palatine and GiFi with respect to the issuance of bonds by GiFi
- adviser to Archos in the context of a bond issuance reserved to its shareholder Echostar
- adviser to Rothschild and Dexia for the issuance of bonds by Foncière Iéna
- adviser to ABN AMRO Rothschild and HSBC France in relation to the IPO of Les Nouveaux Constructeurs
- adviser to the financial investors for the IPO of Neuf Cegetel
- adviser to Société Générale, HSBC, CM-CIC and Fortis in relation to the sale of the existing shares of International Metal Sermices (IMS)
- adviser to Theolia with respect to the issuance of bonds
- adviser to Enel for an international bonds issue