Litigation and arbitration
The Firm’s litigation team assists and represents its clients before judicial and administrative courts, the constitutional council (Conseil Constitutionnel), independent authorities (stock market authorities, banking and anti-trust authorities) and arbitral tribunals.
The litigation practice of the Firm is particularly well reputed in stock exchange law (the Firm’s partners have been involved in most of the significant recent proceedings) as well as in company law, in matters where the Firm regularly defends the interests of listed and unlisted companies and of senior executives.
The Firm’s expertise also extends to business criminal law, bankruptcy, anti-trust litigation and arbitration.
More particularly, the Firm has acted as adviser to the following parties:
- Groupe Casino vs. the Muddy Waters activist fund
- Deutsche Bank in its capacity as chair of a college of experts in the acquisition of Galeries Lafayette’s shares in LaserCofinoga by BNP Paribas Personal Finance
- Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank (CA-CIB) in the LVMH / Hermes case
- A former executive of EADS (Airbus) in the context of sanction proceedings before the Autorité des marchés financiers
- A former executive of Vivendi with respect to sanction proceedings before the Autorité des marchés financiers
- A former executive of Moulinex in commercial and criminal matters following bankruptcy proceedings
- A family trust which had invested in a Madoff scheme
- A member of the Flammarion family for the sale of part of his shareholding
- Three Spanish banks for insider dealing proceedings in Eiffage
- Liberty Surf in shareholders’ issues
- Financial institutions and listed companies in relation to sanction proceedings and administrative settlements proceedings before the Autorité des marchés financiers